ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Mon Jun 25 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Depression Daniel, located several hundred miles west-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. Shower activity associated with a broad low pressure area located
about 650 miles south-southeast of Acapulco, Mexico, has continued
to increase today. Environmental conditions are forecast to be
favorable for additional development, and a tropical depression is
expected to form within the next few days while the system moves
generally west-northwestward, well south of the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A tropical wave over the southwestern Caribbean Sea should move into
the eastern Pacific tonight or Tuesday. Development is anticipated
as the system moves westward away from Central America, and a
tropical depression is likely to form by the end of this week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.