ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Jun 23 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Satellite imagery indicates that an area of low pressure located
about 750 miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula has continued to become more organized over the
past few hours and a tropical depression appears to be forming. If
the recent development trend continues, advisories will be initiated
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...near 100 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...near 100 percent
2. An elongated area of low pressure located several hundred miles
southwest of Zihuatanejo, Mexico, is producing disorganized shower
and thunderstorm activity over a broad area. Some development of
this system is possible during the next several days before it
interacts and possibly merges with a tropical wave approaching from
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
3. A tropical wave emerging off the western coast of Central America
into the eastern Pacific is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions appear conducive for
development of this system by the middle of next week while it moves
westward, well south of the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.