ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Wed Jul 19 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Fernanda located well to the east of Hilo, Hawaii, on Tropical
Storm Greg located several hundred miles south-southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, and on Tropical
Depression Eight-E located several hundred miles southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. A tropical wave located a couple of hundred miles south-southwest
of the Gulf of Tehuantepec is producing disorganized cloudiness and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive
for gradual development of this system over the next several days
and a tropical depression is likely to form well southwest of the
southwestern coast of Mexico late this week or over the weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is forecast to form south of the
coast of Mexico over the weekend. Some gradual development of
this system is possible early next week while it moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.