ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 PM PDT FRI OCT 7 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms are associated with a trough
of low pressure located several hundred miles south-southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Environmental
conditions are expected to be conducive for gradual development, and
a tropical depression is likely to form by the early or middle part
of next week. The system is expected to move generally west-
northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent
2. An area of low pressure could develop several hundred miles south or
southwest of the south-central coast of Mexico early next week.
Some gradual development of this system is possible while the low
moves generally westward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent