ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT SAT JUL 2 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on recently
upgraded Tropical Storm Agatha located about 775 miles southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. Shower activity associated with a broad area of low pressure located
about 600 miles south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico, continues
to become better organized. A tropical depression is likely to form
later today or on Sunday while the system moves west-northwestward
at about 10 mph, remaining well offshore of the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent
2. A new area of low pressure is expected to form by the middle of next
week well southwest of the coast of Mexico. Some subsequent
development of the system is possible as it moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent
Public Advisories on Tropical Storm Agatha are issued under WMO
header WTPZ32 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCPEP2.
Forecast/Advisories on Tropical Storm Agatha are issued under WMO
header WTPZ22 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCMEP2.