ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 PM PDT SUN MAY 29 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure area located about 950 miles southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to produce
disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. Environmental
conditions are not expected to be conducive for significant
development while the low meanders slowly during the next few days.
This system could be absorbed around midweek by a developing
disturbance located several hundred miles to the east.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent
2. An area of showers and thunderstorms has developed about 950 miles
south-southeast of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula. Environmental conditions are forecast to be generally
conducive for some gradual development of this disturbance as it
moves slowly westward or west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent