ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT MON JUL 27 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A well-defined low pressure system is located about 1100 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
Shower and thunderstorm activity has increased and become better
organized near the center of the low overnight and this morning.
If this development trend continues, a tropical depression could
form this afternoon or tonight while the low moves
west-northwestward at 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent
2. A tropical wave located several hundred miles south of the southern
tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to produce a large
area of cloudiness and disorganized shower activity. Environmental
conditions are forecast to be conducive for slow development while
the disturbance moves generally westward this week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent