ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 AM PDT SUN JUL 5 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system about 1125 miles east-southeast of the
Hawaiian Islands has remained nearly stationary overnight. Shower
activity is minimal and displaced well to the south and southeast of
the center. Development of this disturbance is not expected since
upper-level winds are forecast to become unfavorable in a day or so.
The low is forecast to drift westward or west-northwestward over
the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent
2. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a broad area of low
pressure centered about 1450 miles southwest of Cabo San Lucas,
Mexico have changed little in organization overnight. However,
environmental conditions remain conducive for gradual development,
and a tropical depression is expected to form by mid-week while
the system moves west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent