ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Tue Sep 13 2022
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Central Tropical Atlantic:
Showers and thunderstorms associated with a tropical wave located
about 1000 miles east of the Lesser Antilles have changed little in
organization since this morning. Although environmental conditions
are only marginally conducive, some gradual development of this
system is possible over the next few days. A tropical depression
could form while the system moves westward to west-northwestward
over the tropical Atlantic and approaches the Leeward Islands on
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. Eastern Tropical Atlantic:
Showers and thunderstorms associated with a tropical wave passing
near the Cabo Verde Islands have diminished and become more limited
today. Environmental conditions are forecast to remain only
marginally favorable during the next several days, and the chance
for development appears to be decreasing. The system is forecast to
move westward to west-northwestward across the eastern and central
tropical Atlantic through the end of the week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.