ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Sat Jun 26 2021
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A broad area of low pressure associated with a tropical wave
located over the eastern tropical Atlantic Ocean several hundred
miles southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands continues to produce
disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. Some slow
development of this system is possible through the middle of next
week while it moves a little faster toward the west and then
west-northwest at about 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A surface trough located a few hundred miles southwest of Bermuda
is producing a broad area of disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Surface pressures are currently high across the
area, and significant development of this system is not
anticipated while it moves westward and then west-northwestward at
about 15 mph over the next few days, reaching the coast of the
southeastern United States late Monday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.