ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 PM EDT Fri Jul 31 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Isaias, located near the southeastern Bahamas.
1. Showers and thunderstorms remain separated from the center of a
small area of low pressure located a couple of hundred miles east of
the Cabo Verde Islands. The system is moving northward toward less
favorable environmental conditions, and significant development of
this system appears unlikely.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A westward-moving tropical wave located about 950 miles east of
the Lesser Antilles is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Some slow development of this system is
possible while it turns northwestward over the western Atlantic
by early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.