ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Thu Sep 5 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Dorian, located a little over 100 miles south of Charleston, South
Carolina, on Tropical Storm Gabrielle, located several hundred miles
west-northwest of the Cabo Verde Islands, and has issued the last
advisory on the remnants of Fernand located over northeastern
1. A small area of low pressure located a little over 200 miles
northeast of Bermuda is producing limited showers and thunderstorms,
well to the southeast of the center. Increasingly unfavorable
upper-level winds, produced by Hurricane Dorian, are expected to
inhibit further development during the next several days as the
system moves northeastward into the central north Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A tropical wave along the coast of Africa will begin to move over
the eastern Atlantic tonight. Environmental conditions appear to be
conducive for some slow development late this week, and this system
has the potential to become a tropical depression early next week
while it moves westward across the tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.