ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Sun Oct 14 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have decreased and become less organized
in association with a low-latitude tropical wave located several
hundred miles east of French Guiana. This wave is expected to move
westward at about 15 mph during the next few days, and development
is not anticipated due to unfavorable environmental conditions.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located over the southwestern
Caribbean Sea is producing a large area of disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. This system is moving slowly west-northwestward,
and some gradual development is possible before it moves inland over
Central America Monday night or Tuesday. Regardless of development,
locally heavy rainfall, which could cause flash flooding, is
possible across portions of Central America for much of the week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.