ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 PM EDT SAT AUG 22 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Danny, located over the central tropical Atlantic Ocean about
520 miles east-southeast of the Leeward Islands.
1. A broad low pressure area centered a couple of hundred miles
northwest of Bermuda is producing disorganized shower activity.
This system is expected to move northward and northeastward at 10 to
15 mph and merge with a frontal system over the next couple of days,
and tropical or subtropical cyclone development appears unlikely.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent
2. A tropical wave located over the eastern Atlantic a few hundred
miles west-southwest of the Cape Verde Islands is currently
producing only limited shower and thunderstorm activity. However,
slow development of this system is possible during the next several
days while the wave moves quickly westward at 20 to 25 mph over the
tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent
3. Another tropical wave is expected to move off the west coast of
Africa on Sunday. Environmental conditions appear conducive for
development of this system while it moves westward over the eastern
tropical Atlantic Ocean at 15 to 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent