ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
200 AM EDT FRI AUG 21 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Danny, located over the central tropical Atlantic Ocean about a
thousand miles east-southeast of the Leeward Islands.
1. A broad non-tropical area of low pressure is located a couple
of hundred miles south-southwest of Bermuda. This system is
interacting with an upper-level low and is producing disorganized
showers and thunderstorms mainly to the east of the surface low.
Environmental conditions could support some tropical or subtropical
development while this system moves slowly northward over the
western Atlantic Ocean through the weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent
2. A tropical wave located just off of the west coast of Africa is
producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Some slow
development of this system is possible during the next several days
while the wave moves westward at 15 to 20 mph over the eastern and
central tropical Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent
3. Another tropical wave is expected to move off the west coast of
Africa in a couple of days. Some development of this system is
possible early next week while it moves westward over the eastern
tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent