2004 Atlantic Hurricane Season
The National Hurricane Center's Tropical Cyclone Reports contain comprehensive information on
each tropical cyclone, including synoptic history, meteorological statistics,
casualties and damages, and the post-analysis best track (six-hourly
positions and intensities). Tropical cyclones include depressions, storms and
hurricanes. Tropical depressions listed below are those that did not reach
tropical storm strength.
XML index of all Tropical Cyclone Reports
Atlantic | Eastern Pacific
- Hurricane Alex – PDF
- Tropical Storm Bonnie – PDF
- Hurricane Charley – PDF
- Hurricane Danielle – PDF
- Tropical Storm Earl – PDF
- Hurricane Frances2 – PDF
- Hurricane Gaston1 – PDF
- Tropical Storm Hermine – PDF
- Hurricane Ivan3 – PDF
- Tropical Depression Ten – PDF
- Hurricane Jeanne4 – PDF
- Hurricane Karl – PDF
- Hurricane Lisa – PDF
- Tropical Storm Matthew – PDF
- Subtropical Storm Nicole – PDF
- Tropical Storm Otto – PDF
- Gaston was redesignated as a hurricane in the post-storm analysis.
- Frances updated 09 September 2014.
- Ivan updated 09 September 2014.
- Jeanne updated 08 September 2014.
Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Tracks
2004 North Atlantic Hurricane Season Track Map (click to enlarge)
If you have trouble viewing linked files, obtain a free viewer for the file format:
Adobe Acrobat (pdf)
Google Earth (kml/kmz)