ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Special Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1135 AM PDT Mon May 8 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure is located a few hundred miles south
of El Salvador. Environmental conditions are forecast to be
favorable for gradual development, and a tropical depression could
form within the next day or two while the low moves slowly toward
the northwest. The next Special Tropical Weather Outlook on
this system will be issued by 12 PM PDT Tuesday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. A second area of disturbed weather is located several hundred
miles southwest of Acapulco, Mexico. Significant development
of this system is not expected before it becomes absorbed into the
above-mentioned disturbance to the east.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.