ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT SAT JUL 30 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Satellite images indicate that the low pressure system located
about 800 miles southwest of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula is gradually becoming better defined.
Although the associated showers and thunderstorms remain
disorganized, environmental conditions are conducive for
development, and a tropical depression is likely to form later this
weekend or early next week while the low moves toward the
west-northwest at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent
2. A trough of low pressure is expected to form in a couple of days
several hundred miles south of Mexico. Some development of this
system is possible by the middle of next week while it moves
west-northwestward away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent