ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 PM PDT THU OCT 8 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower and thunderstorm activity associated with a tropical wave
located about 1550 miles southwest of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula continues to show signs of organization.
Environmental conditions are forecast to be conducive for further
development, and a tropical depression is likely to form by the
weekend or early next week while the system moves west-northwestward
at 15 to 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent
2. An area of low pressure is likely to form several hundred miles
south of southeastern Mexico late this weekend. Any development of
this system is expected to be slow to occur while it moves westward
at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent