ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT THU OCT 8 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, has
issued its last advisory on Post-Tropical Cyclone Oho, located about
1400 miles northeast of the Hawaiian Islands.
1. Shower and thunderstorm activity has increased since yesterday in
association with a tropical wave located about 1500 miles southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Environmental
conditions are forecast to be conducive for further development, and
a tropical depression is likely to form by early next week while the
system moves west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent
2. An area of low pressure is likely to form several hundred miles
south of southeastern Mexico late this weekend. Any development of
this system is expected to be slow to occur while it moves westward
at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent