ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT SAT OCT 3 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad and elongated area of low pressure located about 1100 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is
producing a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions are expected to be somewhat conducive, and
gradual development is possible while the system moves slowly
northward during the next few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent
2. A well-organized area of low pressure - the remnants of Marty -
are located about 350 miles south of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula. This system is producing some showers and
thunderstorms, but strong upper-level winds are anticipated to
prevent further significant development. Regardless of development,
heavy rainfall is possible over portions of northwestern Mexico
through early next week, while the low moves north-northeastward at
5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent