ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 PM PDT FRI OCT 2 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a broad and elongated
area of low pressure centered about 1250 miles southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula are not well
organized. Environmental conditions are expected to be somewhat
conducive, and gradual development is possible while the system
moves slowly northeastward during the next few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent
2. The remnants of Marty, located about 375 miles south of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, are producing
disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. Strong upper-level
winds are forecast to increase further over this system, and
significant development is not expected while it moves
north-northeastward at 5 to 10 mph during the next day or so.
Regardless of development, heavy rainfall is possible over portions
of northwestern Mexico through early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent