ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 PM PDT SAT JUL 4 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A well-defined low pressure area has been nearly stationary about
1125 miles east-southeast of the Hawaiian Islands for the past
several hours. This system is producing poorly organized shower
and thunderstorm activity, mainly well to the east of the center.
Although this low still has some potential for development,
upper-level winds are expected to prevent formation after the
weekend while the system drifts westward or west-northwestward
over the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent
2. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a broad area of low
pressure centered about 1350 miles southwest of Cabo San
Lucas Mexico continue to show signs of organization. Environmental
conditions are conducive for gradual development, and a tropical
depression is likely to form early next week while the system moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent