(mouse over shaded areas for details; click on shaded areas or disturbance numbers to switch views)
Tropical Weather Outlook Text
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT MON JUL 21 2014
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms have decreased this morning
in association with an area of low pressure located several hundred
miles south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico. Development, if any,
of this system should be slow to occur during the next day or so as
it moves westward or west-northwestward at around 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form well south of the coast
of Mexico later this week. Some development of this system is
possible by this weekend as it moves generally westward to
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.