ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Fri Jun 16 2017
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Cloudiness and showers associated with a tropical wave located
several hundred miles southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands are
showing some signs of organization. However, development, if any, of
this system should be slow to occur during the next few days while
the wave moves westward near 20 mph over the tropical
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure is expected to form over the
northwestern Caribbean Sea and the Yucatan peninsula this
weekend. Conditions appear to be favorable for gradual development
of this system while it moves slowly northwestward toward the
southern Gulf of Mexico early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.