ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
100 AM EST SAT NOV 7 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a weak area of low
pressure over the southwestern Gulf of Mexico remain disorganized.
The low is forecast to merge with a cold front over the western Gulf
of Mexico late Saturday, and significant development of this system
is not expected.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent
2. A large area of cloudiness and showers extending from the eastern
Caribbean Sea across the Lesser Antilles into the Atlantic is
associated with the interaction of an upper-level trough and a
west-northwestward moving tropical wave. Some gradual development
of this disturbance is possible by early next week when it is
forecast to be north of Puerto Rico and Hispaniola. Regardless of
development, locally heavy rains are possible over the Lesser
Antilles, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Hispaniola during the
next few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent