ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 PM EDT SUN OCT 4 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Joaquin, located about 65 miles west-northwest of Bermuda.
1. An area of low pressure located about 850 miles east-southeast of
Bermuda is producing minimal shower activity. Environmental
conditions are not conducive for development, and the low is
expected to dissipate in a couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent
2. A broad low pressure area located about midway between the Cape
Verde Islands and the Lesser Antilles is producing a large area of
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Upper-level winds are not
particularly conducive for tropical cyclone formation, and any
development of this system should be slow to occur during the next
several days while it moves west-northwestward at about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent