ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
200 PM EDT MON AUG 24 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center has issued the last advisory on
Danny, which has degenerated into a trough near Guadeloupe.
1. Shower and thunderstorm activity associated with a low pressure
system located about 950 miles east of the Lesser Antilles
continues to show signs of organization. Conditions appear
favorable for development, and this system is likely to become a
tropical depression or a tropical storm during the next day or so
while it moves westward near 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent
2. A tropical wave and associated low pressure area located near the
Cape Verde Islands is accompanied by disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are not expected to be
conducive for significant development of this system while it moves
westward at 15 to 20 mph over the next few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent