ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 PM EDT SUN AUG 23 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Danny, located just east of the Leeward Islands.
1. Showers and thunderstorms continue to show signs of organization in
association with a low pressure system located about midway between
Africa and Windward Islands. Environmental conditions are conducive
for additional development, and a tropical depression is likely to
form within the next day or two while the wave moves quickly
westward at around 20 mph. By late this week, atmospheric conditions
are expected to become less favorable for tropical cyclone
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent
2. A tropical wave located about 200 miles east of the Cape Verde
Islands is accompanied by disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions are expected to be only marginally
favorable for development while the wave moves generally westward
over the tropical Atlantic Ocean at 15 to 20 mph this week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent