2004 Atlantic Hurricane Season
The National Hurricane Center's Tropical Cyclone Reports (formerly
known as Preliminary Reports) contain comprehensive information on
each tropical cyclone, including synoptic history, meteorological statistics,
casualties and damages, and the post-analysis best track (six-hourly
positions and intensities). Tropical cyclones include depressions, storms and
hurricanes. Tropical depressions listed below are those that did not reach
tropical storm strength. To view the PDF documents, you may need to install the free
- Hurricane Alex – PDF
- Tropical Storm Bonnie – PDF
- Hurricane Charley – PDF
- Hurricane Danielle – PDF
- Tropical Storm Earl – PDF
- Hurricane Frances** – PDF
- Hurricane Gaston* – PDF
- Tropical Storm Hermine – PDF
- Hurricane Ivan*** – PDF
- Tropical Depression Ten – PDF
- Hurricane Jeanne^ – PDF
- Hurricane Karl – PDF
- Hurricane Lisa – PDF
- Tropical Storm Matthew – PDF
- Subtropical Storm Nicole – PDF
- Tropical Storm Otto – PDF
* Gaston was redesignated as a hurricane in the post-storm analysis.
** Frances updated 09 September 2014.
*** Ivan updated 09 September 2014.
^ Jeanne updated 10 August 2011 and 08 September 2014.
2004 Atlantic Hurricane Season Track Map (click to enlarge)
View Eastern Pacific Tropical Cyclone Reports
View XML Index of All Tropical Cyclone Reports